Saturday, December 2, 2017

Santa's Kitty Helpers

Santa's Kitty Helpers
Kayomi Harai
35320471
The holiday season is here. And what better way to wind down and relax than to color these adorable pictures of kittens and Christmas. Each page is perforated. The coloring page is on one side. The other side is quote, space for writing, and the name of the picture. The back page has some inspiration pages to show how the page might be colored. The lines are clean and detailed.  

I really enjoyed this book. The pages were more detailed than I expected. But they are still simple enough that my children enjoyed coloring with me. The book is the right size for coloring and the pages bend well. They are also thick which means that my markers didn't bleed or ghost. This is a great book to get for the holiday season when the family has some down time.

I received a copy of this book from Fox Chapel Publishing. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: