Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Covert Kisses

Covert Kisses
Sons of Stillwater #1
Jane Godman
32336086
A gorgeous woman washes up on Cameron’s private beach. While that is unusual itself, she is a twin to his girlfriend who passed away last year. What Cameron doesn’t realize is that the woman is Laurie, his late girlfriends cousin sent to investigate him for trafficking. When someone tries to kill Laurie, Cameron realizes that he cares for Laurie’s as her own person and not because she reminds him of the past. 

I enjoyed the story. It moved quickly, had romantic and suspenseful elements, and also some twists. The plot felt rushed and the two main characters were the only ones who felt real to me. I think this could have had a little more depth. But overall, it was a fun romantic suspense and I’m willing to try the 2nd book in the series. 

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads. All thoughts expressed are my own. 

No comments: