Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Ranch Rescue

Christmas Ranch Rescue
Wrangler's Corner #5
Lynette Eason and Lauryn Eason
34889586
 Nathan, a DEA agent, is being sent back home to investigate his friend, a girl he'd been in love with, for drug trafficking. He can't imagine that she's involved. He also hopes to reconnect with his family, especially his father. But when Becca witnesses a murder and become a target, he needs to protect her and find the killer before she's murdered as well.

This was a fast paced story that started out with a major scene and didn't really let up the entire book. There is a strong sense of faith and family woven into the story along with elements of romance. I've only read one other book in this series, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment and I didn't feel like I was missing anything. Although I definitely plan on going back and reading the others books to catch up. The author left some openings for other characters to have their own story. I loved how she tied everything up in the end. Overall, this was a great story and I look forward to reading the next one.
 
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: