Sunday, June 11, 2017

Jaguar

Jaguar
Painter Place Saga #3
Pamela Poole
34714842
Caroline is abruptly kidnapped in a case of mistaken identity. Her husband Chad is helpless to rescue her and both of them must put all their trust in a man who goes by the name of Jaguar. He also happens to be an old boyfriend of Caroline. Even if Caroline returns home with her life, she'll never be the same woman she was before her abduction. The author describes her books as having a inspiring Southern ambiance, due to the faith elements and southern location and feel to her books.

This was a very fast paced and thrilling story. The author had a lot of details and parts going on, but was clear enough with the plot and characters that I never felt lost. The characters were well defined and the plot flowed smoothly. This is the third book in a series, but I was able to read this book without having read the previous two. I would recommend picking them up first if you are able, as it will provide more of a backstory to some of the secondary characters that I felt was missing in this book. Overall, this was a suspenseful, heartwarming, and family filled story that I enjoyed.

I received a copy of this book. All thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments: